Friday, February 21, 2014

1st Day in Spring Training Consulting for Chicago Cubs

1st day in Spring Training Consulting for the Chicago Cubs and I am so excited to have this opportunity. It is 6am in Phoenix and heading to the beautiful new Cubs complex in Mesa. I was out last week for organizational meetings and the ribbon cutting for this “State of the Art” Facility.

All the Cubs people have been fantastic to me and made me feel so at home immediately. The leadership team has a plan and the experience to carry the exciting plan to championships. I look forward to the opportunity to work with them and strive to help each and every athlete improve. The Cubs have something very special going on and baseball fans will see this soon.

I will post updates from Wrigleyville West daily. Go Cubs!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment