Sunday, October 30, 2016

Game 4 Works Series & Jason Kipnis

Jason Kipnis played for me in Cotuit in the Cape Cod Collegiate Baseball Summer League in 2008. I could certainly see quickly this young man could just hit the baseball I thin on. Christmas morning without any daily work and it was fun to throw him BP. It was obvious he would most likely play MLB baseball one day after leaving Arizona State University. The question might have been at that time just what position was best suited for his skills. Jason played CF for the Kettleers but during the season he took ground balls at 2B. Now, he is an All-Star 2B and World Series hero. Jason hit the 1st 3 run home run in Wrigley Field since Babe Ruth. Congrats to him! However, Cubbies with Lester then Arietta on the mound will take this series to 7 games & then we will find out which team is the best in 2016! I still believe Cubs will prevail!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment