Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fwd: Arrived in Chicago



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Thomas Roberts <roberts555@aol.com>
Date: October 27, 2016 at 3:22:47 PM CDT
To: coachmroberts.private4posting@blogger.com
Subject: Arrived in Chicago

On the ground in Chicago for WS. I have seen a few of the staff and coaches at the airport and hotel who I have the privilege of working with in Cubs organization. It will be really nice to see so many of them, who live across this wonderful country and around the world, this weekend. I believe the Cubs, without a doubt, are the best organization in baseball from top to bottom. The leadership is just so caring and encouraging and brings everyone together as a very loving family. The entire organization has been so great to me for my three years with them and many people throughout the Cubs have been so helpful and encouraging & really picked me up in 2016 after the passing away of my wife. I am heading out to walk the streets of Chicago and see all the Cub blue! Go Cubs
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment